Monday, September 10, 2012

2012 SEPTEMBER 07


I love salvaging things. I really love it. Mainly because I endeavour to make something new out of it or do it up! Do you?

I’ve found this crafty book called ‘Zakka Style’ which is a compilation of 20 or so crafters around the globe with each having a project each! I’m a tad excited I must say! Ordered the book on Booktopia (totally recommend btw!) and it was like $8 cheaper than at Spotlight.
Got a few outstanding orders to complete for MSAM before I get started on these Zakka projects!
Please send me an email if you find any cool projects online/ideas!! We are always keen to add items to the My Sister and Me line!

If you’re unaware of what we do/make, here’s a list!
©        Heat packs (XL, L)
©        Door stops
©        Door sausages
©        Laundry door signs
©        Little baby/infant appliquéd singlets
©        Necklaces
©        Earrings

In the future we are hoping to start making to add to this list...
©        Mummy’s apron
©        Plastic bag holders
©        Change mats
©        Cuppa placemats

Sophie and I (Elsie) are very super duper excited about our little small business My Sister and Me which has been ‘operating’ since April 2012. We have been to a few markets and also have a Facebook Page so people can make orders on there. If you would like to order any of the above, we do custom orders if you have a preference of fabric/ design and would love to hear from you! Please send an email to elsievankuyl@gmail.com or alternatively you can post on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/MySisterAndMe2012.

Sending lots of love from My Sister and Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment